Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Nose Looks Bad When You Use Flash

Zurückweh.

I want to be a child, condemned to stay home to fight with my sister, my cat can sleep secretly in bed I'm good cry for mommy me up from the cobbled street that whipped..... Glue knee can be read to me before falling asleep by her and sing the phrase:.. "No matter what happens, I love you always." take for granted look anything but unimportant I argue with my whole family to the remote control... watch a movie that nobody wants to see. be a compromise. child. crying when I feel like it. walking, when I to have anything any more. No commitments other than cleaning up and homework room. Bike ride with friends. Aimlessly. Eat sweets until my belly hurts. will finally grow up to do. With "Rubbish!" To respond when someone says that being a child is much more beautiful. A cuddly toy in bed is, of course, and whether the underwear is fit together no matter. And how you look with cap ever. I want to go back. And then do everything else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment