Friday, November 26, 2010

Create A Backpack Favor Bag

Winter Magic Winter Magic (2)

Anyone who knows me wonder, can not remember what that I need a jacket and a matching bag ...

Everyone who knows me, can be sure "She needs a purse compatibly to her new winter jacket magic" ... and I must admit thats right!
Fabric / fabric : fabric market and here
cut / pattern : own construction
Embroidery Designs Embroidery : Folklore, Folklore of Enemenemeins / Sundries Design


sewn the bag from the rest of the jacket and the great Walk oilcloth from Hilco. I embroidered the pocket too. The flowering of Embroidery series Folklore, Folklore "reminded me very much of a Eisblüte. In the pocket flap There is a secret compartment, which is to close with a zipper and the pocket flap on the front three pockets for phone, wallet and keys and a mesh pocket for Labello or other small items. On the side of the bag I placed a bag, it can be stowed and handkerchiefs are still in the cold weather at hand.

This bag is sewed with a wonderful rest of the fabric used for my jacket and the nice oilcloth produced by Hilco. I add a embroidery of the series " Folklore, Folklore " in white thread to the front. This bloom reminds me to an ice-flower. Inside the top of the purse is a secret compartment Which is closed by an zipper. Furthermore you find three cases for phone, purse and keys and in extra case for small things like my carelipstick. Everyone needs a lot of tissues in winter and therefore I arranged for additional space at the side of my bag only for tissues. Tested

I have the bag was a few days and also in the fuel market in Potsdam and also in our holiday ... (Which I betrayed later) she was my companion. I like them.

I'm testing the bag since some days and it was my companion on the fabric market in Potsdam and then in our holidays. I love it.

with Love / Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment