Thursday, March 3, 2011

Difference Between Full Head And Half Head Color

Tattoo and Regensburg.

Today I was asking because in Taka Tiki Tattoo. The do's are 80 € and schedule from September. Such demand can not be true. The other day I was in Dead Romance tattoo. 60 € and NEN date for the week after. And I habs blew full. Is there coincided with my grad holiday. I had totally twisted and ridiculed wobbles. So stupid. Now have at least recovered the note, as I call them tomorrow at times. Let's see if I get NEN new date. For the same price. (:

Something like I imagined it (together but not so tight and in shape something else ...):


Tomorrow after work (I just have to survive the day!) Go to Regensburg. I can not wait. Then there pictures again. Maybe I'll get this time's so timely ... (:.


0 comments:

Post a Comment