Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kates Play Ground Nipples

funny feeling.

I have an insanely great family. (Even though we are far from perfect. And yet this mad different!) Have grad 25 Birthday of our oldest (step) sister celebrated. And it was great. Really. More intense. All. Even mom. And yet to me what was missing. I've seen the happy people. The young families. The happy couple. And I've been longing for something I did until now not missed. Actually, I enjoy to be free. Open for new experiences. Down for so much. And yet I miss the man who puts his arm around me when we chat with other couples. The agree with my mom about it is that I sometimes can be quite strenuous. Me just to the side takes is a kiss and says how great I look today. Is it because I suddenly feel old? (I'll 23rd Our recent two (step) sisters have confirmation in the spring. I remember when I grow up I felt at that time, when there was so much to me.) Or is the fall (though today, a sun- day was) - it gets colder. Simply lack the human warmth. I hope when I wake up tomorrow, I'm less gloomy. Less melancholy. A week of vacation ahead of me. Almost a week home. And I've made so much ...





My Emmchen. 15.5 years since we have already. And I miss her as much as my family (in fact it belongs to!) When I was in Leipzig am. As soon as I'm here, I hardly differs from the side ... I'm so fond of ... (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment