Monday, October 25, 2010

Nike Freek Wrestlingshoes

Winter Magic Winter Magic (1)

cold is the one who is dressed wrong!
I should not go so for now, because I have fulfilled a huge desire to me to sew a winter jacket. In our vacation we have made a trip to the fabric shows and there I fell in love with this material - a beautiful, cuddly Walk with beautiful patterns. I had to have it - no matter what it costs. A pattern I had found quickly, thanks to a journal of Mondbresal from last February.
pattern: Pattern Company 04-467
fabric and buttons from the fabric spectacle


The pattern is really suitable for beginners, but you have to have a little time. I have shortened the length ('m still not up) and also the sleeves. It is also now on the back of a bar because I did not the version with the belt durchgezogenem liked.
But finally, I must admit that I had a hard-working helpers. My mom was visiting, we had a few really nice days. Thanks for your help, Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment