Friday, January 14, 2011

Ankle Boot Rubs Ankle

thoughts carousel.

New Year ... What am I to do with it? Business as usual. I will not change me. What for? More photos make again be creative. More resolutions I have not. Think anyway no one ...

2011 is not much different than the previous years. I'll finish the training. Hopefully finish well. I'm going over. Work. 1 year I've made up my mind. Will not connect on the spot. Will be a bookseller. Not what I'm doing now. It is not what I always wanted. And I will never regret that I have not lived my dream.

Leipzig. For over three years, my adopted home. But really arrived I still am not. I'll never be here at home. Always I long to go elsewhere. Will arrive at last.

There are people who have for years been my companion through life. Sometimes more, sometimes less present, but there. I can rely on them. Eventually the day comes where you at a crossroads various branches selected. With some, you move in completely different directions, yet the paths cross again one day, and it is as if you were hurrying to the whole time next to each other. With others it is the other way around. One wants to admit to not only ...

pain. No matter what you do, there will always be tears. Assholes often find it easier. People who live as if they were the world, and all other just a backdrop. But these people are coming more often. But I do it? Are they happy? Are they good? I like my little life. My little world. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Why do we want recognition of certain people? Why exactly by those of which we hope they forgive us?

Why do I think so often: "Do not Fall in love with me!" or "Why did I fall in love grad in the? I have no chance anyway "love -. What is it? Ever you happened but I do not

0 comments:

Post a Comment