Saturday, January 8, 2011

Create My Own Wwe Superstar Online

order is the spice of life

... and if woman is old and forgetful, women should begin to write down important things.
For this reason, I've sewn an organizer where I can get some ideas and sketches for sewing projects. I sewed a covering of leather, embroidered on the front and the back with a "hole" tray.
Inside there are compartments, in which a block for sketches, my sketchbook, a pencil and a to Sewlist are housed.
This is the new projects for 2011 organizational once before anything away!

Kind regards and wish you a nice weekend I you!

Edit: I'm were asked how they can be processed leather. I've used many times real leather. My machine can sew up to 3 layers relatively easily. Leather embroidery can be great. I always use adhesive backing, which is clamped in the frame and then out comes the leather. Clamp the leather itself is not working. On the top of the leather I also put another piece of Avalon, that it is possible to simply wipe the embroidery. In this organizer, I had the problem that the leather has a little warped. I suspect that it was because the felt, as I sewed I was not that great and the two Materials have been working against each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment