Monday, January 3, 2011

Monster And It Being 666

A two-year project ...

After all the good wishes and New Year's resolutions for 2011, I ring up my Nähjahr with this project and have a nice transition from the old to the new year. For I have 31 December 2010 started with the shirt, but it only on 1 Completed in January 2011.
I wanted so much to have a sweater with a hood and had me for even a really nice owl fabric chosen, but then I did not know how to cut up this great fabric, so I the pattern does not destroy completely . So put away first, and further in Cupboard rummaging for treasures. I then fished out this double face jersey in black / purple, which was only 3 days in the closet and a Christmas present to myself was.
When did I cut "Wangerooge" elected by color mix and the hood slightly modified combination of color mix-pattern "Pellworm" to do so. The sewing went relatively quickly and easily. The fit is great. The hood now has a drawstring waist with cord. The lining of the hood is black with purple Flutschjersey points - seen in very bad shape in the photo.
received on an outer side of the hood of an embroidery in blue. Similarly, an embroidery is on the back.
pattern: Wangerooge
Stick Series: Folklore
The sleeves have a 3 / 4 length, as I like it much. And on the right sleeve cackles also another chicken. On the cuff of the left sleeve, I have the word "folklore" embroidered. And for the hem Thats has a small name tag.
me for a nice feel-good part and I think can come in the way because this year was.

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment