Sunday, January 30, 2011

Herpes On The Lower Back

Life & Contest, the Fourth

I live. And I still have no date for the tattoo ... I Dussel. by

Again a nice weekend, much too short.

Today was again flea market ... 've Bought books and postcards back from Leipzig and Berlin. From the old East Germany. Taking a bowl, a super-sweet sugar bowl with precious little bird on it and a kind of spoon with holes to dumplings from the water. There were so many great things. Coolest-so was a chair from the 70s, which you can fold out to nem Recliner (Practical guest bed).

Otherwise, has not done much with me ...

I drink lots of tea, the rest of the day I work, do something for the school (less likely) or something that reminds of leisure ... (:


And a competition I've never found:


And although there are here this win Diana F + And I will have it.! (:
And anyway, the blog of Madame Cara ( http://carawho.blogspot.com/ ) worth reading ...

Sun is now fashionable fingers crossed!


Oh, I've finally ordered a new digital camera (mine has yet thrown down in the summer of Mr. P. ...). Is exactly the same that I had, only in blue instead of black. I'm looking forward to Shoot ... 've Had sooo many ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment