Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hives Hand S Knees Ankles

about the new 2011

The year has been very quiet, but very beautiful. I had enough time to think, make plans and write resolutions that can not always keep ...
I am very excited about the new year and I have big plans, but let get like everything to me.
Our primary concern is that I once again time for me and my Hobby need. Buzz me so many ideas in my head and I have the closet full of nice my stash.
Then I will go back very very much. Our tours and vacations in the past year were just great and I've enjoyed it so much. I have already disclosed the first requests my darling, let's see what true. On my list of last year, so were also targets such as London, Copenhagen ... because it worked not so in the last year, I am taking this course needs after 2011.
stands in third place again my secret desire, the same as it did last year. Sorry, we fulfill this dream can not yet, but I hope that Next week we get some concrete information.
in work methods, I hope that it runs as good as last year. Perhaps one or the other or, alternatively, less overtime magic.
For my family, friends, and me I wish you good health naturally. Ill be makes no fun and you can use the time but also much better, right?
've read the way I, that it's not with the wishes of works, because a request is served not just like that, but you have to work and make an effort. I would say that I'm starting it right at that!

I wish you all a happy and creative year 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment