Friday, December 31, 2010

Numb Legs When Standing Sitting

Beyond 2010

The now almost past year was a pretty stressful year for me. We did it to us to fulfill many wishes, but many things we have not succeeded because the time was lacking and other stumbling blocks in the way of lying. I was sick a lot, but usually without health insurance, because I wanted to do my work. So I've probably slept in 2010 as much as has long ceased to recharge my memory.
Mark is mitgefahren 2010, Yamaha R6 Dunlop Cup. Highly motivated, he has faced this challenge and we had a great season. We had a lot of fun, but too much stress, especially the proposed visited a lot of driving and another was lying, because weekends are too short.
I had planned to sew more, but who has been following this blog attention has noticed, that has not worked. Because of the many motorcycle weekend I had little time and after the numerous overtime work only tired I fell into bed. A small consolation was the beautiful trips to the fuel markets in Hamburg, Potsdam, Germany and Holland, but also the visit of the stock sale in Dresden, and of course the crowning glory at the accounts of the shop hop through Las Vegas. So this is definitely potential for 2011. Less time for hobbies as 2010 is actually not at all. I hope that I can take more time again in 2011.
would take many trips and I wanted to fly in 2010 I first time I was able to meet these needs me. With a flight to America, I have exceeded my expectations, of course, far. Our holiday in the Netherlands was great, as is the snowy weekend at the Müritz and stay with my mom in March in Dresden. Unfortunately, our Striezelmarktbesuch fell from 2010 in December because the weather was not as we wanted - but in 2011 we are back!

I have now clicked through my blog again in 2010 ... I think this year, enough pockets were there and although I did not occurred, I also sewed a lot for me.

What I refined for 2011, it is read then the new year.
I wish you all a wonderful New Year's Eve, slipped well into the new year! Until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment