Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cocktail Dresses Black Under 50 Dollars

My stuff - so far!

It's not that easy to start the blog. Since I am already busy for a while with beads, ask what I want to retroactively adjust to? Or I'm starting all over again?
Some parts I want to show yet - but you need a base!


It's not that easy to start a blog. Beeing fascinated by beads for a while, I'm asking myself Which peaces to present I made in the past or just to start again from now on? But there are a few pieces Iwould love to show you - you always need a base to start from, do not you?




Here, a 'Baroque Dimensional
Sabine Lippert
(trytobead)



Säde of Deeva



pimped A trimmed with Rivoli bicones.
(own creation)


Oothecal bede from Rachel Nelson-Smith

(it's missing the two small companion left
and right - I show you later)


0 comments:

Post a Comment