Saturday, February 12, 2011

Light Up Princess Canopy

the Miss New Dress - Made Me 2 / 4

Actually I wanted to show you my yes on Friday week, but yesterday did I not more easily managed. But I can show you but my Me-made dress. I've been looking for so that Months made to sew a dress and a jacket. The jacket will have to wait, but the dress is ready and was already presented last Monday.
The pinafore dress after the cut "Cozy pinni" from Ottobre 5 / 2009 was already very very long on my wish list and also the material I have already remembered ages ago on my first fuel market visit (Trixi and Sylvia ye?) purchased. Every time my eye was beautiful my stash, it has been stroked, but I did not really trust.
Well last weekend was my dear mother to visit and there was not, It would certainly not finished today. Dear Mom, Thank you for your support and advice. I love this dress now!
The pattern we just had to change the length and add something to the chest. That is with me but always so. Conclusion: nice interface, and super comfortable with the material definitely an eye catcher.
When I started on Saturday to sew the dress, I sat with the favorite shirt on the sewing machine. After this Burda I've already two shirts. Easy to sew, if you know how it works and also nice to see.
Several times this week with me again this favorite. Originally intended as a travel bag, it is now my companion for swimming and sports.
As a travel bag, it was me, unfortunately, a little too small (I carry just always too much with), but as a sports-swimming-it's perfect companion. Therefore, it was even longer back in the closet, but no longer.
Sun, and while I'm sitting here now in front of my laptop and sum up my week, I wear this here.
A purchase jeans that I once pimped with a sampler. I think that I should do again. As unpopular pieces are revalued again properly.
Please excuse that I have unearthed images from the archive and I'm not even see, but this just is not a photographer in the area and Mr. timer is usually so bitchy.

who still shows his projects, you can see here !

Until next-Made-Me Friday!
Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment