Friday, February 4, 2011

How Much Would A Neoprene Wetsuit Cost

Made Me - Week 1 / 4

As promised a little review of the first Made-Me-week of February. Tuesday we went off with a homemade Halsschmeichler . On Thursday, I have this Shirt worn. It is a few weeks ago, emerged. Originally, the section of Wangerooge Farbenmix I've reworked the front and have supplemented with a hood.

Wednesday and also Friday, I can not show anything explicit, but without some self-made, I'm not even walk down the street, because I had the whole week my favorite warm jacket I've sewn in October. Of course, in combination with the matching bag . The hat is handmade, but not by me!
Thank
Thanks to all those who have in recent days have shown their MeMade projects, I look so easy to like and let me inspire you!

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment