Friday, February 18, 2011

Man With Erection Pix



1.If herbs wither and allow it to hang the leaves, place them in a glass of sugar water. After a short time, they are again crisp and fresh.

2.Hartnäckig sticky price labels on jars, pots and pans can be removed easily with oil.

third Have you burned while eating or drinking the tongue, rub it with a lemon juice. The pain can be immediately after.

4th Tough meat soften quickly when one adds the braising a shot of cognac.

5th If you have problems with brittle nails, it should rub each day with extra virgin olive oil.

Have I found while cleaning up my paperwork and found to be worth more to say.

Addendum:

Elke from main magic says the tips are good all nothing. I can not say it, because I've only read and found interesting. Let's see ......., so I assume no responsibility for the first time :-), but try making wise!


-

0 comments:

Post a Comment