Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Handmade Clothes From Bali

Made Me - the beginning

The call to Made Me February of Catherine / Cat and kasha, I must simply meet this month.


" What is a Me-Made-month? It's about as much to be paid by the self-made things really. It can define any / r itself, leading to the Me- Made things to include: clothing, jewelry, scarves and hats, bags, ... "

In general, it is with me so that I at least have a homemade piece every day with me. That's probably not hard to guess that this is a bag. My own wardrobe is not yet so full that I myself a month you can decorate with homemade items. Therefore there is now no post every day. I would like to do, but I have to admit realistic that I did not create a variety of reasons.
Every Friday in February, so now I will present a brief review of my week to show you everything that has accompanied me in the last week. Also, I've two projects made that will fill my own tailored wardrobe continues - and a jacket and a dress. Material is for both for far too long here. If more is, that would be nice, but one should always remain on the carpet.

See you then that is on Friday!

Today was the way these particles around the neck wound.
All participants can be found here: Cat and kasha !

0 comments:

Post a Comment