Friday, December 17, 2010

Aftermarket Navigation For Honda Ridgeline

lives for twenty €

Basically, life is normal. It works, eats, sleeps, goes dancing, with friends and lives his daily life. But when German peace is usual, there were some in the Colombian daily life are uncommon.
thus wanted Falk meet one night with a friend and got the call about 22:00 clock, at the appointed meeting place that two people were shot. So much of the party.
One day Thomas was robbed in Montebello. When the same thief two weeks later, an old woman came on, he was stabbed with cronies. The result was that Thomas for a week could work in his project in Montebello and all other Germans go in groups or accompanied by police there were, because the rumored, the cousin of stabbed've made a death threat to us all. Meanwhile, the rumor, however, has proven to be wrong.
Jonas was robbed twice. At one time about 100 meters from our accommodation, the second time by a police officer Siloé.
Last week was also his project for young people attacked with mud. That sounds very strange, but was probably a serious threat.
I myself have even wondered why were my director and the teachers during a rehearsal at the railing of the roof terrace, looking onto the street. When, after the rehearsal, the children went to you, I wanted to see what it was. I saw five buses and a lot of people. When I asked one of the children, what they did here, I was told the boy that they were here because a 15-year-old boy was killed. It seemed strange that such an event should be such a tourist attraction and so I asked the violin teacher again. This confirmed to me the statement. He explained to me that it was a question of funeral guests, because two days earlier, two blocks and a boy had been killed. He was innocent, the killers were unfortunately wrong. That done here often. have
I must have looked a bit serious, at least he asked me a minute later jokingly: "Julia, what's up?". I had put the answer in the neck.
But what to me is cruel and unusual, is part of everyday life here. It's normal. You have to live with it. Assassin there is on every street corner and from 20 €. And if they are wrong sometimes, which is a pity, but one can not help it. Such is life. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment