Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Crank For A 1995 Ski Doo

... I like my money is not lost at the gaming table (2)

As promised yesterday, today we continue with Quiltique . The business was quite contrary to Fiddlesticks, which we first visited. Quiltique is big and bright and there were many modern fabrics in addition to the traditional patchwork fabrics. My choice of fabric I found this particularly difficult, I could not decide. But to buy out material, there was still much more to see. The hand-made blankets, which are on display at Quiltique are all so beautiful. Most can also buy a pack material, so that you can reproduce these beautiful things at home. My favorite is this wall quilt. The colors I find fantastic and the bird, which is administered centrally, harmonizes perfectly. Quilted was the feat with a Longarmquilter, who is also in the business. I was there to talk to the staff and they explained to me how to do that. In general, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
The quilt on the left has been so great - was actually more beautiful than the next. Here I liked the technique so well. However, I have no idea how it is done. The substances were as intertwined, and the fabric edges have curled themselves, but were not frayed. Maybe someone knows how to do that and it tells me. Thanks in advance already.
addition to the huge sales area, which also housed an exhibition area of sewing machines, there were two large classrooms. In a straight a course was also instructed. Because you could look through a window because I'd be happy to have been possible. Maybe next time
And pretty strange at Quiltique was also blank. The ladies there had a great device with which you could cut very accurately - not just rotary cutter and cutting ruler. If you then had his piece of cloth, was entered in the computer, the wife wants to buy a yard of fabric X and Y at the box office had to be said, only his name and of course again conjure the money out of pocket.
Then we went on to fabric boutique ... what was going on, I'll tell you tomorrow!

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment