Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ice Cream Baby Shower

weekend ...

I'm at home ...

Yesterday I was away for ages again with my best friend and.. We stayed until the end -. I knew before yesterday, and today not even that make up the clock by 5 Stad'l the music and yes, it was great, although I feel today like I had with the false danced until I was an invited (because I was dancing so alone - my best friend had better NEN (male) dance partner than me). Which I found really quite sweet, but I've made myself too stupid ... Urgs. . Then came the next and we were right in the conversation. He has also studied in Leipzig and and and. Eventually we got it, that we know the same people, and that he - hold fast to you - for 6 1 / 2 years with a combination is that I do not abkann ... (He: Do the - I: Yeah, we were earlier in the same class - He: Because knowest also determines the and the - I: Yeah, we went together forever Bus - He: Da know You also guarantee and the - I: Ugh, obviously, but I can not suffer so - He: Joa, with which I am the last 6 1 / 2 years together!). Man, I've only time my beer almost through the nose again spit in the glass ... Good thing it was dark, and no one has seen I'm blushing ... Shit. Why do I have the whole evening dancing with him and talked? (But at least he has issued me a beer!) Well, as I have then looked after from the beginning, of course, was already gone ... Whether I ever see again? (At least I know his name, and thanks to my best friend too, where his family lives, and with whom he has made dancing lessons and so ...) But he has guaranteed me forget again, finally only 1 1 / 2 long songs dance / talked little bit (minimum)!

later is still a photo ... (Provided we see it from even halfway presentable!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment