Monday, December 20, 2010

Go Kart Chennai Phone Number

... I like my money is not lost at the gaming table (1)

Actually, I would have to tell you that I lost all my money on holiday at the roulette table - house, yard and sewing machine was playful - I should actually when you believes in what they say in general, of Las Vegas. And It is truly difficult if not impossible to get past a slot machine. However, I have no problem with the gimmick, I have another problem. Beautiful fabrics I have a magical attraction, need to be stroked. And actually, it is always running after the same pattern - is better than HAVE NEED.
have In all my travels and trips the last time I researched before, what is there to visit because so "material term" in the vicinity. And somehow it's great when you can say later, this great matter, this unique button ... I brought back from our vacation in XXX. What a beautiful memory. Others collect postcards or the beach sand, I have to stop touring the fabric stores.
In my research I came one day before our departure of Susan Tracy of Quilt Tours of Las Vegas . It offers "Shop Hops" in Las Vegas. What's this? It collects and moves up with you all "material term" business "that you want to visit you. There, you touch a good hour and can buy what you like, talk shop - what your heart desires. Since everything was very short (one day before our departure), I decided spontaneously, wrote Susan, was also prompt a response and it took me a few later in Las Vegas right in front of our hotel. The car was easy to see, it is printed with a quilt. In the car were waiting for other ladies - two Canadians and two Americans inside. The language blockade was fortunately overcome quickly.
My Shop Hop included visits to four stores, three in Vegas and a shop in Boulder City, near Las Vegas that we went to first. When I entered Fiddlesticks, I was overwhelmed. The store is small and intimate and there are many beautiful fabrics there.
From the beautiful Moda fabrics on the following picture I have brought me a beautiful charm pack. What will be done, I already know, only time I have to . See There were a lot of nice books at Fiddlesticks and patterns. A calendar pattern has particularly impressed me, which I would like to make in 2011 - that's a good month project - you get this then see maybe in January to do so.
What really impressed me was how loving the business was established. It was all pretty close, but very well organized, sorted by color, but also by theme. And I found the beautiful accessories such as this old bowl. The walls were decorated with handmade quilts and wall hangings great, according to the season. As I left the store, I thought that can not do better will be ...
... morning, it is then pictures of Quiltique!

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment