Sunday, December 26, 2010

When Did Bangbros Start?

In turtles Wichtelwerkstatt ... (1 / 2)

... was busy before Christmas gewerkelt to delight your loved ones. Today I'll show you the gift for my mom!
My mom saw a few weeks ago when she was visiting, my prototype for a new bag. I must confess that I was the prototype not so satisfied and was annoyed that I have touched on this beautiful fabric (which is a souvenir from Las Vegas by the way). If my mom and had not been meant that she liked the shape of the bag, they were sure would never end. So I have now finished and they have to admit, I would have liked to keep it himself ... shall run the life!
I have sewn the Bag made of synthetic leather, which I bought at the fabric market in Veenendaal . I like the quality really good and it is to handle very nice. I combined the idea, as already mentioned, a souvenir from the U.S. - that is a beautiful multi-cultural project.
On the front I had embroidered with an embroidery machine circles as an application, all conditions not applied to the leather, but cut away the leather in the interior of the circle to the stick so that the background material came to light. The "negative" appliqué on the front I have tried three times in different sizes. In the larger circle at the bottom I have during the Embroidering a folded piece of cloth inserted, so that was a little pocket.
On the back is the stitching of the background fabric is not clamped in the frame were. After cutting away the inner circle so I had a hole in the leather. Then I doubled the back of the bag, so that this "hole" is now the procedure is for another subject, can hide in the women's small stuff.
Inside the bag there is also still a "closed course" and a normal subject that can be closed with a zipper. The bag itself should be original and be sealed with a zipper closing, but that simply does not have works the way I wanted, so I've now decided on a flap that closes with a snap.
The shoulder strap is adjustable so that you can wear it just as you would need.
morning, it is then something nice for the bathroom - that's before you sew too rare!

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment