Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fever 102.8 With Stomach Ache

... I like my money is not lost at the gaming table (4)

was the last stop of my shop-hop tour of Las Vegas business Christmas Goos e . Similar to Fiddlesticks, the first business that day was the Christmas Goose also be nice quaint and cozy. You could browse so wonderful. The exhibited quilts I have can only marvel again and actually they have been a shame to just there to hang the exhibition.
The selection of patterns for bags, quilts, aprons and other was huge.
The selection of flannel was also very beautiful, so many I've not seen in a heap. I have also brought some of it. I have to use them Although no specific project, but it will certainly be found.
The Christmas Goose was decorated so lovingly that has just been invited into the business.
When I was back at the hotel, I was more than made from that date. There was so much to see and admire. I have seen such transactions have never before. I also liked the idea of the shop hop tour pretty awesome. If I set off with my treasure, I would certainly have visited only one business, which also would not have been bad. But he was probably just does not appeal so as the four other girls on the go with me were - because we all had the same goal - to increase our Fabric Resources.
So you should even go to Las Vegas, please have a look at a passing of the great patchwork and quilting shops or making a Shop Hop!

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment